This seems to be the year where I’m actively blogging again. Well at least I’ve been making an effort these first few weeks in January. I don’t do New Year’s resolutions, but I have goals to keep me on track.
If you don’t know my literary story, especially how I started writing mystery and suspense under the Christian Fiction genre, drop by and check out my blog post, Whodunnit? Won’t He Do It?.
Just in case you missed them, I have the following blog posts on The Literary Entrepreneur.
- TLE Report 1/16/15 – New Fan of Scrivener, FB is A Daily Routine and #FF @thecreativepenn
- Authors, Are You Building a Mailing List?
- Creating a Community on Facebook for Readers
- TLE Report 1/9/15 – BufferApp, Zuckerberg’s Book Club and U.S. Millennials <3 Real Books
- Digging into Online Marketing for Authors Web Series